Kidney stones are hard deposits of minerals and salts formed inside the kidneys.
Many causes can play a role in the formation of kidney stones and can affect any part of your urinary tract, from your kidneys to your bladder. Oftentimes, when your urine becomes concentrated, minerals crystallize and stick together and these stones can form.
- Severe pain under ribs, side, and back
- Pain radiating from the lower abdomen
- Pain when urinating
- Pink, red, or brown urine
- Foul-smelling urine
- Nausea and vomiting
- The need to urinate often
- Urinating more often than usual
- Fever and chills if there is an infection
- Little urination
You should be consulting an urologist specialist for the treatment